Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life in Form 6 (3)

Ok, I think it's time for me to get serious again and start to post something more readable rather than the last two rubbish posts.

Ok, let's start from last Saturday. In case I haven't told you, I am finally free from my braces! Yippee!!! But heck, now I'm stuck with retainers for another couple of years (roughly). Though it's kind of restraining my speech, I think it'll be fine, because it's detachable! Haha!! And my teeth looks straighter and more compact. XD

School life? Sigh...Pretty much the same, yet it's more stressful. Right now I still have half a month left before the year-end examination and if I can't get a better result I'll have to "roll" right back to SB class, which I'm kind of reluctant. I don't know why. Sometimes I don't know where am I supposed to start, and especially when I saw my classmates all studying, I feel lost. They have their target, yet me? I'm back to my old self, the lazy one. Hopefully someone can wake me up before it's too late and oh, thank God, I have friends that always help me with my studies. =)

On Sunday we'll have to move back to our actual classroom, which is situated way up on the highest floor, roughly two floors above the staffroom, either the fourth of fifth floor, I'm not really sure. Awww...it's really high. Anyway, to rid off the stubborn fats from my abdomen, I'm willing to, I just hope that my class won't be too hot. Aiya, you know why, and I won't be telling much here.

During this whole week we've just had a wave of singing craze. CY wanted to join a singing competition but she just can't really decide on one song, though now I think she already had. Plus, some gang in my class has started to sing, which is quite an entertainment (XD), and if I'm not wrong, Onion is going to participate too. Well, I hope both of them can make it. Good luck!!!

Oh ya, I nearly forget. There'll be a Chemistry test on Sunday and hopefully I won't fail terribly, you know how much my brain memory sucks, right? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment