Saturday, September 25, 2010

Move Along, Determined.

I've just did the most stupid thing in my life. Wasting an hour's time to check on some girl's wall comments. Not to say that I'm a busybody, but it's urgent. If I haven't done that, I'll still be stuck in the sad memories forever. I'm not joking, because I'm the type who can't really forget easily, well, some particular stuff, of course.

Luckily, yes, luckily, I found it. Finally, I am able to find the reason and courage to get over it and move on with my life. I've been dreading for this day to come, like for the past couple of months. Fortunately, this is another girl from KL, not the last one. Though to me he's a bastard, I still give him my best wishes. After all, he is still my friend, if he still thinks so. Up to him lah.

Now, it's me and my studies. I wonder how will I be able to study so much stuffs?

***

Lord has opened a new world for me, and I will appreciate the opportunity given. What is meant to be mine will be, and what is not will not be, not even by force. I choose to follow Him, and I will listen to His words, and I believe He who is my Father will give me the best. I thank Him for giving me such good friends, and for giving me such a good lesson. Amen.

"Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses. He has the right time for everything. He has given us a desire to know the future, but never gives us the satisfaction of fully understanding what he does. So I realised that all we can do is to be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive."
Ecclesiastes 3: 1, 11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment