Friday, October 15, 2010

Life in Form 6 (4)

Hello again~ =)

Now, what am I going to write in this post? Hmmm... There's nothing much that happened this two weeks, apart from a few events. Last Saturday, all Form Six students went to SMK Tanjung Chat (which just opened) to receive the wang ehsan, some sort of money given by the government, which is RM 200. As there were also other schools which could received this money, this ceremony was divided into a few sessions, which included the primary and secondary school. My school was in the morning with 2 other schools; SIC and SMK Ahmad Maher. For your information, there were 275 students (Upper and Lower Six) from SMCH, 50 students from SMK Ahmad Maher and 45 from SIC. Can you imagined that??? Ha! Actually, according to Mr. Lim, SIC and AM only have one stream whereas CH comprises two types of streams provided (Science and Arts), So that's why there were so many students from CH. Next, the usual style: speeches given, money given(actually it's just an envelope, the money will be banked into our account automatically), THE END. But there's one thing that I'll remember, which is what Dato Fatmi said in his speech, "Aku ingat mu ore cino semua kayo-kayo belako, mana tau semua layok jugok ambik wang ehsan ni..." Aiya...

Ok, enough of that, I don't want to be a racist. Fast forward to this week, let's see... Oh ya, MUET test. Speaking about that, mine will be this coming Monday, 18th. Right now I feel...nothing. Really. This MUET test started on 12th, and on that day, one-third of my classmate went for the test. Today (14th) is also the test day, and with that, three-quarters of my classmate were absent! Gosh, my class was left with only 10 students! Sin and Tong went for the test today, too. So basically I'm alone... Hmm... I wonder how well have they done today? Good Luck!!!

Oh ya... I nearly forget, something funny and surprising happened today. Whenever I think about this, *beh tahan* I wanted to laugh XD. During Chemistry class, KG really surprised me. Here's a sketch of the conversation:
KG: Eh, Y didn't believed that we are already together.
Me: What? *amte*
KG: She didn't believe that we are couples. 
Me: .............Oh (I sensed what message he's trying to convey)... Aiya, never mind, you know I know is already sufficient, others need not to know, as what matters is the heart.
KG: Okay...

And because it all come out of a sudden, Y just couldn't believed it, and she kept asking us to do the couple stuffs, like holding hands, and If-I-Touched-Him-Will-You-Be-Jealous thingy, etc. Bullshit. And then QW told me something that Y said, which, unfortunately, I can't disclose it here. It'll be too obvious. Actually, you can see that everything is just a bluff. LMAO.

Well, I think that's all for now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment