Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mid Semester Break

Mid-sem break start on 2nd Nov until 10th Nov, so yah I'm in my hometown now since 2nd Nov. =D

However, it isn't really a holiday that I'll normally look forward to like usual, instead it'll only be a period of time where I can rest without activities, practices, or assignments bugging me. Or you can term the word as "Avoiding". True enough, I'm kinda avoiding something.

This semester is kind of a hectic 1st semester (for 2nd year) to me, irony to the fact that I'm only taking 17 units this semester. For now, I joined Chinese Orchestra, Lifesaving class, Scuba Club, and perhaps, some small events later. My September was basically filled with 3 CO performances, with one not including me, but preparations are time consuming, which I can see from the face of my friend who was totally stressed out during that time (he got a high post actually xD). Following that on October was a month in which I have 2 field trips: 3D2N Langkawi for Oceano and half day trip to Engineering campus for Limno; dance practice for a cultural exchange with Thai Aquatic students, Lifesaving classes and midterms. Nov will be a month of another intensive training for lifesaving, CO and another 2 remaining midterms.

How am I actually going to survive these (@.@)? Oh not to mention I'll be participating in Penang Marathon in the FunRun category haha~

For this semester, I never really have a weekend where I could wake up without setting the alarm, except for one fine Saturday, which I skipped a meeting for that (-.-).

Last two weeks had been a stressful time for me. First time sleeping for 2-3 hours for a couple of days. First time waking up early to study. First time have had dinner at 11pm. First time tears rolling down when I read only one sms, and it's not even from my bf. I really break some of my own records already (-.-).

Senior, although you and I have made it clear that it was just a misunderstanding and you're only being sensitive, still the wound is still there. I've tried to remove it and pretended to be okay but whenever I see you, it hurts. I don't know why but it really hurts. Maybe it's because of the stress from studies, relationship with friends and family matters that builds up so high and in the end triggered a damage by just your sms. It's not your fault, really, it's me who is unable to control it well.
******
There are some things that I cannot tell but to keep it to myself, it will be hard but I believe I can do this. I just hope that God can give me a miracle in the end. Please.

I think from now onward it'll take more than a cup of tea to relax my mind.

Copyright: Jnac; Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment