Friday, October 18, 2013

Sick and Frustrated

I went to Langkawi for a 3D2N field trip last week under Oceanography, and apart from the experience and knowledge gained and chocolates bought, I also brought back itchy cough + phlegm, which means most of my chocolates are left untouched until now (-.-)

Few days ago my cough went really bad, until I vomited (-.-) and when I finally was able to see the doctor this Wednesday (after Haji, because the clinic was closed that time), she prescribed me these:


7 types of medicine and 2 types of vitamins! OMG!!  I was really dumbfounded when the pharmacist gave me these. The cough syrup makes me really sleepy and although the prescription there said to consume 3 times per day, I just consume once per day, because I'm too busy lately.

Speaking of busy, a few dates (not human) are waiting for me with "knives" in their "hands". An Ichthyology article due this Monday and I'm just starting to search for information, not to mention a Limnology field trip tomorrow morning, fellowship/Oceano rehearsal tomorrow night, Sunday service, CPR demonstration on Sunday noon, Oceano rehearsal again Sunday night, performance on Monday night and two different quizzes next week. See? I basically have no time but today to type my article and thanks to my bad habit in time management, I'll be rushing like hell today. (>.<)

Another big problem here. I promised my friend (junior) to return her books by today after borrowing them to photocopy, and I passed those books to my classmate who is so good to offer her help in photocopying it (coz she also need it, duh). Who knows... WHO KNOWS... when I asked her just now if I can get the books back today, she said, "Cannot, Sunday only can." Reasons? She was busy yesterday and today (after I called) then only she went to the shop to photocopy. An even "good" news: the shop is closed on Saturday, which means latest I can get it is on Sunday (wth...). Hey I thought you already sent the books to the shop on Wednesday when you went to print our report??? I'm also busy wey! Doing things that I'm not supposed to be doing at all! Designing costumes and practising for a dance? Give me a break please! I have lifesaving and swimming classes to attend, fellowship treasurer things to deal with, chinese orchestra matters, etc. Next time don't even mention "I'm busy" to me. *eyes rolling*

Okay I know it's my fault too for not photocopying early. Ish....

A crazy semester indeed. It is fun to learn new things, but please don't let small, unnecessary things become a priority. I still need to study and pass this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment