Thursday, April 22, 2010

Whadda??? Again???

My throat was filled with foul words, ready to spit it all out, yet religion stops me.

Ok, maybe I have exaggerated the whole thing, but still, I'm angry, even until now.

A day before yesterday, that was Tuesday, I was sitting at the seat behind, waiting eagerly when Pak Cik Lee drove us to the Akademi Latihan Memandu Darul Naim. When we reached there, pak cik asked us (me and a guy from Chung Hwa) to check if our names were in the list. That guy (sorry, I don't know what's your name) found his, but me? I searched high and low for mine, a few times, yet I never found mine. I wanted to ask pak cik about it, but he was gone, instructing the CH guy how to drive on the outside road. I was left alone, not knowing what to do. I scanned the list again, still negative. There are only two Chinese names, and they were of guys'.

Feeling disappointed and clueless of what was happening, I hold Mom's cellphone in my hand, not knowing who should I called. Didn't uncle said that I was able to resit for it tomorrow (Wednesday)? But why can't I find my name? What's going on? Should I called uncle? Or my parents?

After fumbling the phone for a while, I decided to call my parents. Mom picked up the phone. I told her everything and she told me, " Really? Hmm...it's ok, maybe something unexpected had happened, later ask uncle lah.".

If so, what had happened? While I was thinking about this question and at the same time watch around to see if Pak Cik Lee or Pak Cik Nor had arrived, a man from the Akademi approached me.

"Err...awak dari Tiong Sia (uncle's place) ke?"

"Ya..."

"Nama awak takde dalam list kan?"

"Ya..."

"Err...test card awak salah, IC cetak salah, sebab tu takde dalam list. Awak kena tunggu sampai 3 haribule 5 baru boleh ambik ujian."

Wh...What?

"Dan...lesen L awak doh nok mati kan? Kena sambung smula. Lepas sambung, fotostat lesen, pah bayar duit, baru ambik ujian. Awak beritau cikgu awak lah, jiko tok pehe suruh dio datang jumpo sayo."

Shit.

3rd May? I have to wait till then? IC printed wrongly? What the hell... Hey, who the hell dealt with my documents anyway? How can you ever printed it wrongly when the numbers were under your very own eyes? Holy shit.

When I told Pak Cik Nor about that later, he said, "Huh? Salah? Ooo...ok, nanti saya buat.".

And I resumed my training as usual, just this time a bit shorter.

Sigh. I still have to wait, right? Wait wait wait...it's endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment