Friday, April 16, 2010

Sienz...

Arghh........BORING!!!!!!!!!!!


Checked my status in Matrikulasi just now, and it showed:
Dengan dukacitanya dimaklumkan, anda tidak berjaya.
Sekiranya ingin membuat rayuan sila KLIK di bawah.
Anda boleh membuat rayuan sebelum atau pada 30 APRIL 2010



What??? I'm not chosen? Duh...


Frankly speaking, I don't really hope for it. Even if I get it, I don't really think I'll be going to matriculation, because it isn't even included in my plan. Still, I applied for it, I don't know why, maybe for the "just in case"? *shrug*


But...but...I do feel a slight disappointment.


Why oh why???


Was it because that I'm so desperate to receive an answer from those that I have applied for, just like Maxine?
And when the answer came out to be negative, I felt rejected?


LOL. I don't know, really. 


Sigh. Lately I have become a home potato. Sitting, eating, watching TV programmes, sleeping, occasionally helping to do the household chores, etc. I ain't doing nothing. Watching others busy doing part time jobs, furthering their tertiary education, attend seminars or whatever it is that are educational and useful, I feel like I'm a pathetic, lame, useless and aimless loser. T_T


Yup, I'm now "enjoying" the life of the RTM (rehat, tidur, makan) people, just like what John said.


Damn. How long does it have to go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment