Sunday, March 28, 2010

1 Malaysia or 2 Malaysia?

What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?! RM 200 for Chinese but RM 500 for Malays? This is so so so so so UNFAIR!!!! I just knew this news from Mom a while ago and damn was I felt cheated. Why are we Chinese being treated like this in Malaysia? Aren't the idea of "1 Malaysia" is supposed to let all races be one, yet why this still happened? Our results are more or less quite the same, yet why there is still a difference of RM 300? I'm not greedy, I do feet really fortunate to have received a gift of RM 200. But, to think that some of those Malays who didn't really get straight A+ received RM 500 that day while Min and another CH girl who really obtained straight A+ only received RM 200, it makes me wonder that, what is the purpose of the existence of the concept "1 Malaysia"? Is this just a packaging to make our "beloved" country looks nice and seemed to be the dream country? Yeah, I think so.


Business business business = Politics politics politics...What the hell...


Sigh...speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment