Thursday, December 10, 2009

Something In Me




Parents think that I'm rebellious,
Lil' brother thinks I'm a lame example, immature;
Friends think that I'm selfish, ignorant, crazy;
Others think that I'm bossy, show-off, arrogant....
Sometimes I don't even think that they knew I've existed.
But....but,
Only I,
I know the reasons behind all my act,
Maybe it's because that my way of doing it is totally different,
But I'm still myself.
I know what is BAD and what is GOOD.
Sigh....
*                                                   *                                                  *
Pathetic, huh?
Well, truth to be told, I don't actually know what is their opinions on me anyway,
except for my parents and my brother.

Sigh.
Actually, I'm supposed to start off my first blog with a more cheerful note,
as this is what people mostly do....
But,

Who knows?
Sometimes things just happened unexpectedly.



No comments:

Post a Comment