Sunday, September 8, 2013

Going Back to USM

Here I am... Again.

Now I noticed that most of the time when I blogged, my mood is usually in a mess, and I hated that.

You know, I planned to blog about the desserts that I made a few weeks back, but was either too busy/too lazy/don't have the drive at all. Da Hell...


And now I'm still packing my bag plus searching for student cab, etc, and the worst thing is, I'm going back tomorrow. =.=

Damn I ain't feeling like going back, even if it does, I hate to do things all in one go. Right now I have a video to complete, luggage to pack, songs to download, and so on. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh... as I'm typing this, one matter is cleared, which I already found a student cab, YAY! Mood's getting better now. Just now was really down down down...

Hmm I think I'll blog again when I'm free, right now I'm going to continue with the packing.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers and thanks Cher for comforting me =' )

No comments:

Post a Comment