Saturday, December 17, 2011

End Of STPM~

Finally, I've found some (little) time to refresh my blog. Ha...
I never thought that I would be so busy after STPM that I barely found time to blog again. I can't even write much now. Hmm...just a few updates will do for the time being.

Tomorrow afternoon (to be exact, it's 17th Dec), I'll be leaving for a camp in Seremban for nearly a week. Then I'll be back on Christmas Eve's morning, after that caroling at night, and then celebrating Christmas the next morning. Whew... can I take it? We'll see later... =P

It's only been a few days since I finished my last paper, but why do I feel like I've been lacking of sleep for like... a week? Argh...

Okay okay... I can't continue writing now, gotta clear all my camera's memory and catch up on my sleep before embarking on my "crazy" trip tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment