Monday, December 20, 2010

What a busy holiday!

Busy busy busy...

But what has actually kept me busy like hell? Working as a volunteer for a week?(A bit, but I enjoyed it. =D) homework?(Yeah), Biology project?(Definitely), wasting my time onlining?(Oh yeah~ haha).
So,  I think I can conclude that I've wasted my holiday without doing any revision. T_T

As for most of this holiday(why do I have a feeling that this holiday is way too short?), I've been doing nothing but to keep myself busy making leaf samples and to make sure that moulds don't grow on them. Quite a hard task, considering the humid weather here. Man, I seriously need a heater/dryer for that. Well, as for In Sin, she's quite occupied too, having to do the insect samples. Good luck, girl! Luckily we have other members in our group, Yeng and Pong with their leaf samples from other countries(Imported leaves weyyy~), YM with her Chinese citrus and HK. The only thing I hope for now is that our project will come out fine. God, please help us!!!
***
A few days ago I went to church for a movie night. The title of the movie was 《小雨》. I've tried to search for the movie in the Net but to no avail, at least for now. But I'll certainly post it up if I happened to chance upon it. Of course, if you can find it, do watch it. It is a heart warming story about a reporter who lost his little girl in a car accident and his wife ended up in a coma with a slim chance of waking up again. He was feeling so upset that he nearly lost his job. He couldn't even bring himself to forgive his neighbour. The one day, he met a little girl living in a village in China when he was to snap some landscape photos for the newspaper. She looked so similar to his deceased child. Unfortunately, the girl(小雨) had some heart complications and needed a surgery as soon as possible if she was to live. From there begins the journey of getting donations for the large sum of money needed for the surgery, whilst facing numerous obstacles. Oh course, without the help of God, miracles would not happen and things won't go on smoothly.

As a conclusion, the morale of this story is to want us to learn to forgive others and to always seek for God's help whenever good or bad, for he will always be there for us. There's one quotation in the movie hat I really like, "If you can't forgive others, how will others forgive you?"

My friends, this is a story that you can't possibly missed. Hope you guys will enjoy it. =)

And for all the ones that I loved, here's a song for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment