Saturday, July 24, 2010

I don't know, and I don't wanna know.

Sigh.
I don't want to think about it, really. It hurts, and I'm tired, totally fed up.
But sometimes it isn't easy.
My thoughts like to stray away often, and I hate that.
I'm trying hard and struggling to forget everything about you.
Though my feelings for you wasn't as deep as last time, it still left an impact in me.
Someone told me that the easiest way to forget is to find another one, but will that really works?
Won't that be the same as cheating?
I don't know.

There's a guy I met, quite nice, but for now I just wanted to be friends, just friends, as I know I'll just ruined our friendship if I ever tried to like him. IS told me that she's relieved to see me being so close to him, as this means that I am capable of forgetting you.
I do hope so too.

Relationship.
Can I not think about it? Can I hold back my thoughts and feelings? Can I?
God, can you please wake me up?
Please, I don't want to stay in this pathetic "dream".

No comments:

Post a Comment