Friday, May 21, 2010

Life in Form 6

Weeeee~ Form 6 already started last week and my, what a change!

I think I'll start from the first day.

10/5/2010 (Registration day)
I was supposed to be there at 9a.m., but instead, I reached there at 7a.m. to avoid heavy traffic. Well, this is the price of living in Wakaf Bharu. T_T

Luckily Ah Lan reached there as early as I am, so I'm not alone (haha). Then, we just spend the rest of the two hours talking crap, waiting for Tong, Bird and others and having breakfast. After that, Lan drove Tong, Zhen Yi and I to Chung Hwa in Zhen Yi's car and she kept on complaining about Zhen Yi's car, "Why your gear and steering so hard to move one?". LOL

And then we went into SMJK Chung Hwa *wow* to register our names.

But before that, we have to pass the spot check, which was kinda a disaster to us. "My hair! my nails!", etc. Then we register our names at our desired class booth. Ok, let me explain about that. Our classes are divided into basically four classes, in which the main subjects are: Physics, Biology, Geography and History. We are required to choose our desired main subject that day and I chose Biology =)

Later, we were given a briefing about the preparation for the next day by Mr. Lim Tieng Seng (handsome guy XD) and after that we went home.

11/5/2010-13/5/2010 (Orientation week)
During these few days, we have talks and a few games to play, sometimes boring, sometimes exciting, quite ok lah. There was one talk from our principal, Mr. Choo Kheng Pin, which was very motivative. He talked about life in Form 6 and tips of doing it well. Here are some of his tips:
1) Plan your work and work your plan.
2) Begin with the end in your mind.
3) First thing first.
4) Empathise others.
5) Synergy
6) Practise makes perfect
7) 1+1>2
*p/s: starting from 5-7, I don't really remembered the actual sentences he used. Forgive me for my limited memory space.

During the orientation week, we sixth formers were divided into groups. Mine was Randa. It was fun during the playing session as we get to have fun and at the same time get to know each other. Here's my group's slogan: " ** Who are we? ** Randa! **Where we from? ** Chung Hwa! Huat ar~~~"
*p/s: I use the symbol * as a clap. 

The next week.

16-20/5/2010 (Study study and study!)
The real thing starts now. Well, we were only given a briefing about our subjects at the first day as we don't really know what book to use for each subjects as it depends on the teacher's choices. We have to buy the books! No more SPBT now T_T. Our lessons only started on the second day. Let me introduce my teachers:

First, my form teacher, Cikgu Hapidin.
He teaches Pengajian Am. A funny and crazy guy. With him around, I don't think that my PA is going to be as bored as it seems.

Ms. Yeap Kim Ean, my Biology teacher.
She a very good teacher. Nice and informative. I've had tuition classes with her before in Form 4 and 5 and I am very happy to have her teach me in Form 6 again.

Ms. Ng Pei Pei, my Chemistry teacher.
She looks young and cute, but her voice is too soft. Her stature and looks reminds me of Ms. Tion, my Form 5 Maths teacher. She has super long hair that curls in a bundle behind her head (Don't know why she wants to keep it so long).

Mdm. Teoh LS, my Maths T1 teacher.
A veteran indeed. Full of experience, know how to teach and is nice to students. CH students all call her Mama Teoh, but not directly la, of course!

Mr. Loong WS, my Maths T2 teacher.
Again, my former tuition teacher. Also a funny guy, although sometimes he's very meng-amte-kan. LOL

Mr. Chua KH, my MUET teacher.
The only teacher that I dislike. My friend told me that he is a lazy teacher. Well, I don't doubt her. By the way he was talking, I wonder that is CH short of MUET teacher? I mean, as a MUET teacher, you should at least fulfil the requirements of a Band 6 candidate, then only you can teach MUET. He talks as if he is dragging his words, unclear and not precise. That's definitely not a good example for Listening skills. *shaking my head* BORING.

Overall, Form 6 is good. Well, that's all for now, I'll update my blog about Fom 6 life if I'm free lah. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment